1) Listing fees:
Creating listings and buying products on SecondSol is free.
2) Commissions: A commission is payable by the seller for each successful transaction on the marketplace.
The commission is based on the selling price (Euro) plus the statutory VAT in accordance to the end of the offer. Additional shipping costs are not included in the commission-liable selling price.
There are no commissions for shipping costs. The payable commission will be charged and displayed under "My account". The commission payments are independent of
possible disputes between the two parties. SecondSol can however act as a mediator. Commissions for sellers:
5 % of the selling price
4 % of the selling price
3 % of the selling price
2 % of the selling price
from 50.000,00 Euro
1 % of the selling price
All prices are subject to the statutory value added tax
Prices valid from 01/05/2013.
Shipping costs are not included in the selling price.
The commission payments are independent of possible disputes between the two parties. SecondSol can however act as a mediator.
3) Fees for successful classifieds: If items are successfully brokered by SecondSol users, the same commissions as under item 2 will apply.
4) Fees: Dunning fees: SecondSol reserves the right to charge 5.00 € in addition to the dunning value. This includes the processing costs of the dunning notice.
Cancellation fees: Purchases through the SecondSol platform are binding. SecondSol is in principle entitled to a cancellation fee of 15.00 € per cancellation as an expense allowance.
5) Third party fees: Third party fees (e.g. PayPal) are payable by the user. SecondSol accepts no liability or assumption of costs.
6) Lump sum fee for special expenses:
Any special expenses incurred as a result of actions or violations by members will be subject to this lump sum. (For more information, please visit our Terms & Conditions, item 9.6) One time lump sum fee: 25.00€ p>
Please fill the userdata:
What happens with your given data? In content we will use your inquiry exclusively for the answer of your inquiry. To what extent your data become, in addition, automatically stored, processed etc, you can infer from our data security explanation.