Help & FAQ
Here you find answers on almost all questions on "how to use" our portal.
Safety and Handling Problems
- How Does Solarodo Provide You Security?
- What You Can Do for your Own Safety!
- Report Issues and Problems
- How Can I Find out if a Seller Is Trustworthy?
- How Can I Pay?
- How Do I Get to the PV Marketplace?
- How Can I Find Certain Products?
- How Can I Find Alternative Products?
Messages, Newsletters and Notifications
- How Can I Communicate with Other Users?
- Newsletters and Alerts
- What Should I Do when I Did Not Receive an E-mail After a Purchase?
- When Will Messages not be Forwarded?
- What Do I Need to Keep in Mind While Writing a Message?
- How Can I Place a Wanted Ad?
- How Do I Get Informed About a Request by Another Customer?
- How Can I Make an Offer to a Request?
- How can I set an ‘Ad Agent’ for the products I am looking for?
- Wie kann ich kaufen?
- How are the prices of products determined?
- Is the price per piece or pallet?
- Can we negotiate about the price?
- Who is the owner of the product?
- Where is the product stored?
- How much is the transport?
- Is a delivery to another country possible?
- Where can I find the opening hours of a seller?
- What you have to consider when we use customer pickup?
- How can I contact the seller?
- How can I view a data sheet?
- How can I get more information about a product by the seller?
- Where can I find my invoices?
- How long does the transport take?
Remember products, wish list and Ad Agent
How to sell products and confirm the sale
- What is Solarodo and what can I do with it?
- How can I find photovoltaic products at Solarodo?
- How can I find services offered via Solarodo?
- What is My Account?